Specmaniacs rejoice: there is a new blog centered around verification with e/Specman by Sandeep Gor:http://digitalverification.blogspot.com/
Team Specman, and we dare say Specmaniacs everywhere, welcome this new resource to the community!
Here are some other e/Specman-oriented sites we know of, and by all means please send us links to any sites that are missing from this list so we can promote them:
* The venerable Specman Yahoo grouphttp://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/specman/
* The IEEE 1647 Working Grouphttp://ieee1647.org
* The Cadence Functional Verification forums/forums/30.aspx
* Avidan Efody's "Specman Verification" sitehttp://www.specman-verification.com/index.php
* Yaron Ilani's "Think Verification" bloghttp://www.thinkverification.com
* e verification by Shivayogihttp://e-verification.blogspot.com/
* OVM World Forums (for OVM e discussions)http://ovmworld.org/forums/
* JL Gray's "Cool Verification" bloghttp://www.coolverification.com
I am really thankful to the Team Specman for noticing my tiny efforts to spread Specman knowledge around the verification community.