I have few questions to ask here(I am a new user), much appreciated for your help.
1. How to make Die bonding IC package? I have pad coordiantes. Doese I need use Allegro package design tools? or the general Allegro PCB designer is enough? Because I found my company floating license is limited for Allegro PCB design.
2. when i import DXF file as my PCB board outline, but I found the size is zoomed out, the actual size is only 1/8, so what's the reason and how to solve it?
>1 Is this a IC package design, or a PCB COB (chip on board) design?
>2 Check the units (mils, mm, um, etc) on the content you are importing versus the target database.
In reply to BillAcito:
1. is PCB COB, i have a question about the solder pad, i should creat the solder pad when I creat die symbol? or I can creat solder pad on PCB board designer by manual placing?
2. I select the same units, but I found the size is not the same as esolidWroks
3. what is the folder or lib directory of general PCB package? such as 0402, 0603etc. I checked the pcblib\symbols , but i don't which one is package of 0402, 0201.
Thanks for your support.
In reply to newstyle:
I am also trying to create a part for a COB. How did you solve this in the end?
Thank's a lot.