Good day everyone,Our team has been given a task to check existing skills for 16.5 compatibility.
Where can I get newly added/updated skill functions documentation.
I already have a feedback about a skill (using axlAirGap develop under 16.5) compatibility for 16.5, but i havent confirmed it yet..
we are still doing testing and checking...
In reply to djhutchi:
hope to find a compiled documentation for these API's.
In reply to eDaNoy:
one more thing,
i find this documentation (update.txt)
0) enter clearcase and set view to work
1) Copy all files from
to a scratch directory. Don't need to copy any directories
2) In scratch
3) Update entries in "Version" to current release and last release
5) Generate Techpubs zip file (so they can update cdsdoc)
-- a techfiles.zip is placed @ $cwd/../techfile.zip
6) Create new cset
changecs work -c <name>
7) Test run
8) Do real checkin
9) deliver and submit your cset
10) Mail techpubs.zip to somebody in techpubs
-- Include in which axl Ref chapeter each new
axl API should appear
How to turn this on? Im trying but I cannot figure it out.
My best guess is that this is a Cadence internal note - since cdsdoc is the online documentation system.