Need model for Q2N3903

I am trying to complete an assignment for my design class.  This assigmtent involves both the Q2N3904 and the Q2N3903 BJT's.  I am using the 16.6 version of Orcad Capture.  I have a model for the Q2N3904, but not the '03.  In my searches for this I have found that there is a supposed library called pspice.olb, but I have not been able to find this to download it.  I also found that there is a bipolar.olb.  This I found and brought up in capture.  I was able to place a part identified as a Q2N3903, but when I run the spice simulation I get this error:

ERROR(ORPSIM-15113): Model Q2N3903 used by Q_Q3 is undefined

Now the place I found out about the bipolar.olb was talking about orcad 16.2.  Is there a version issue here?  If so how do I model the the Q2N3903?  My instructor did give me the parameters for the model, is there a way for me to make the model myself? 

Parents
  • I suspect that you are not running a license installation and the unlicensed installation supports limited libraries for PSpice simulations. Try, PSpice>Edit Simulation Profile from the menu, the Configuration Files tab, pick Libraries on the left and use the upper Browse button to browse for the bipolar.lib in the tools\pspice\library directory of the installation, use the Add to Design to add this simulation to the profile and that should simulate. You may have to re-add this library in subsequent sessions since the unlicensed installation supports limited libraries for PSpice simulations.
  • I suspect that you are not running a license installation and the unlicensed installation supports limited libraries for PSpice simulations. Try, PSpice>Edit Simulation Profile from the menu, the Configuration Files tab, pick Libraries on the left and use the upper Browse button to browse for the bipolar.lib in the tools\pspice\library directory of the installation, use the Add to Design to add this simulation to the profile and that should simulate. You may have to re-add this library in subsequent sessions since the unlicensed installation supports limited libraries for PSpice simulations.
Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout