Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Cannot Uninstall OrCAD 16.2 Demo Version

Cannot Uninstall OrCAD 16.2 Demo Version

Hi all! I have recently installed OrCAD 16.2 Demo but it kept on saying there were errors during installation. Therefore, I would like to uninstall it and re-install again. But then I found out that there were not any uninstallation shortcuts / exe in the directory. So, what should I do to remove the whole programme?? Many thanks!

• You could try just deleting the target directory for the installation and then run a Registry cleaner, like CCleaner, to remove any invalid registry entries and see if that tidies things up. Note, some registry cleaners may remove useful entries so review what the cleaner is going to delete carefully before deleting, entries that refer to OrCAD will be your primary target.

•  thanks very much for your reply! i'll try then. so that means there are no default uninstall program with the demo version??

• The "Uninstall" is added at the final stage of a WIndows Installer, your original message stated that the installation did not complete, hence the uninstallation data would not have been added to the registry to appear in "Add / Remove Programs"

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout