Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions A problem with saving several files in one folder

A problem with saving several files in one folder

Hello everybody!

I have a problem when I am trying to save my simulation results (waveforms) into a csv-file (or generally any format, no matter if I try to save a picture, pdf or csv).

The problem is following: Let's say I have several waveforms I want to save in csv-format. First, I save waveform A into a csv file within a Folder called "CSV Folder" (just an example). Until now, everything is fine, the new csv-file appears in the folder. BUT now comes the problem - now I am trying to save waveform B as a csv-file in "CSV Folder". Inside cadence, there is no error message, nothing, everything looks ok. But the file I just saved is not inside the "CSV Folder"! No matter how often I try to save it there. If I choose another folder, it works again. But after that I need to choose a third folder to save in if I want to save a third waveform. 

So, basically, I always only can save one singe file in a folder. Does somebody have an explanation for this?

PS. the problem appears for every kind of files, not only csv!

Thanks in advance!

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout