TABLE part

Hi everyone, 

I am a very beginner in OrCAD Software. Currently I am doing some ABM work and I am currently using the TABLE component.

How could I add more row to the default 5 rows?

I tried to add them just as new lines in the edit property window, but they are ignored when the simulation takes place.

Could you help me?

Regards

Nicola 

• Which TABLE part?

According to the documentation, the TABLE property takes a maxmimum of 2048 value pairs, that might be relatedto your issue.

• I am trying to add more rows to the TABLE in my Capture project. I have inserted into the circuit from the ABM library.

I have just 100 pairs of values so the max size of the property should not be an issue. 

Other than adding new rows, could you please explain to me which is the right procedure to add new pairs of values?

Should I also modify somehow the PSPICETEMPLATE?

Thanks 

• The TABLE, table, part is a "lite" version that only has 5 rows (value pairs), you could "hack" the part, but the ETABLE is "the same thing" that has a TABLE part property instead, use (in1, out1)(in2, out2) and so on in the TABLE property to specify the input and output value pairs, the limit for this is 2048 value pairs

• Thank you very much for the help!
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout