Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Forum sort order error (again)

Forum sort order error (again)

It looks like the posts are still coming in out of order.  Newer responses are appearing well after older posts which is making it seem like no one is responding.  This was reported a while back -- please look into it. 

I would post a picture but that is not working either.

• Hi, it's ordered by Last Post Date. You can use the order on top of the forum to set the order for Topic Date. If you clear cookies, this will revert back to Last Post Date
  • Hi, yes I am quite aware but it still doesn't work. Take a look at my screen shot.  See how the posts are out of order?  This only started happening with the last forum update.

• This happens because these posts marked as sticky. I changed that. Please check again.
  • Was looking pretty good but it still is broken. Today "9 Dec" is appearing before "10 Dec". This looks like an ASCII sort issue.
  • This is affecting other forums as well. Custom IC Design is the worst at the moment  Can you restrict the ability to make a sticky post so that only admins and moderators can use it?

I'm also seeing instances where the "Last Post" listed at the Forum top level is not the actual last post for that forum. For instance in this forum it lists the last post at 12/10/2014 2:32:57 AM. The actual last post was at 10 Dec 2014 11:11 PM.

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout