Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Pc's CPU usage when using Capture 16.3

Pc's CPU usage when using Capture 16.3

Hi everyone,

I'm working with Capture and Pspice 16.3 and I have had a little problem since the first time I have used them on my pc: when I open the tool Orcad Capture I have to wait 2/3 minutes of loading before I can begin using it. This would not be a real problem but I have also noticed that during the time of loading the cpu usage of my computer gradually grow until 100% and it remains at that top value during all the time I work with it and even when I close it. So the duration of the battery (even when full) decreas to about 55 minutes and the speed of usage becomes unacceptable. Then I can obtain an accetable usage back only if I reboot the computer (without opening Orcad again of course). I know maybe this would be an issue only partially linked with Orcad properties, but however anyone has a suggestion about how I can use these tools without keeping the computer to the highest performances for such a long time?

Thank you.

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout