Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Issues with creating title block template

Issues with creating title block template

This may be the wrong place for this question but it seemed to be the best fit.

Anyway, I'm having trouble creating a custom title block. I've created a new library and within that library I've created a title block. I then edit the title block to appear as I want it to with a combination of text, images, lines, properties. Once I'm finished I go create a new schematic project. I then add my library containing the custom title block and create a new page. Within the new page I go Place>Title Block and add the library I just created. I can see the preview of my title block and it looks good from the preview but then when I click 'OK' and add it to the page it doesn't appear as it should.

I have some properties such as <OrgName> and <OrgAddr1> which now appear as "<OrgName>" etc. When I go into Options>Design Template>Title Block I have the Organization Name and Address fields populated. In the actual title block I've even set the values to be correct such as "some company" as the value for OrgName. 

I also created custom properties and have assigned their values in the title block but when I place the title block onto a page they don't retain their values.

I've even placed rectangles, text boxes, etc. inside my title block and they do not show up when I place the title block onto the page.

Finally the items I do have on the page (OrgName, Title, etc.) aren't in the same position that they were in the title block file.

I've tried following the tutorial here: http://www.orcad.com/resources/library/title-block 

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout