Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions What has happen in the the new Forum format?

What has happen in the the new Forum format?

Since the new formatting of the Forum went in to effect, several things have seemed to have been broken.  First, I hardly get any email from my subscription anymore.  I would guess I am seeing only about 50% of the new posts and much less of responses to posts.  Additionally, when replying to a post when not logged in, you would be asked to log in and it would then take you to the Replay page to actually reply.  Now, if you try that, it logs you in, but takes you to the page where you are posting a new post.  In order to reply then, you have to re-search for the post you were trying to reply to.  I quick search of the forums will reveal that this issue is not unique to me.

• I am still seeing an issue with "reply" when not logged in.  When I click on the "View online" link in a subscription email, the link does what it should and opens the post string.  If I immediately click on "Reply", I am getting an error message that says "Unfortunately, the page you've requested no longer exists.  Please use the search forum above to locate the information you-re interested in".  This only happens if I am not logged in.  If I log in first and repeat the same steps, it starts me in the "reply" screen like I would expect.  I would expect that if I am not logged in and I click on "Reply", that is would ask me to log in and then take me to the "reply" screen.

• Getting very close to fixed.

I tried it this morning.  From my email, I clicked "View online", which took me to the bottom of the post string as expected.  I then clicked on "Reply" which then took me to the log in screen.  Again, as expected.  After log in though, instead of the part of the post I wanted to reply to being quoted at the top, it was the original post that started the whole string.  I don't remember it being that way before.  I would expect the part of the post I am replying to be quoted at the top of my reply.  That way I can see what I am replying to.

• Perfect.  Thanks for all the fixes.

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout