Cadence® system design and verification solutions, integrated under our System Development Suite, provide the simulation, acceleration, emulation, and management capabilities.
System Development Suite Related Products A-Z
Cadence® digital design and signoff solutions provide a fast path to design closure and better predictability, helping you meet your power, performance, and area (PPA) targets.
Full-Flow Digital Solution Related Products A-Z
Cadence® custom, analog, and RF design solutions can help you save time by automating many routine tasks, from block-level and mixed-signal simulation to routing and library characterization.
Overview Related Products A-Z
Driving efficiency and accuracy in advanced packaging, system planning, and multi-fabric interoperability, Cadence® package implementation products deliver the automation and accuracy.
Cadence® PCB design solutions enable shorter, more predictable design cycles with greater integration of component design and system-level simulation for a constraint-driven flow.
An open IP platform for you to customize your app-driven SoC design.
Comprehensive solutions and methodologies.
Helping you meet your broader business goals.
A global customer support infrastructure with around-the-clock help.
24/7 Support - Cadence Online Support
Locate the latest software updates, service request, technical documentation, solutions and more in your personalized environment.
Cadence offers various software services for download. This page describes our offerings, including the Allegro FREE Physical Viewer.
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings.
This course combines our Allegro PCB Editor Basic Techniques, followed by Allegro PCB Editor Intermediate Techniques.
Virtuoso Analog Design Environment Verifier 16.7
Learn learn to perform requirements-driven analog verification using the Virtuoso ADE Verifier tool.
Exchange ideas, news, technical information, and best practices.
The community is open to everyone, and to provide the most value, we require participants to follow our Community Guidelines that facilitate a quality exchange of ideas and information.
It's not all about the technlogy. Here we exchange ideas on the Cadence Academic Network and other subjects of general interest.
Cadence is a leading provider of system design tools, software, IP, and services.
Get email delivery of the Cadence blog featured here
Last week, at Cadence Sales Kickoff, we have heard fascinating presentations from key US customer executives. The main points each one of the presenters made were:
1. The economy is slowing down and as a result many of the semiconductor (and fabless) companies are facing major challenges.
2. The successful semiconductor companies are the ones focusing on specific solution for their customers. This solution includes most of the components (ASIC, ASSP etc..) required for a specific end-product. The goal for these companies is to be #1 in each one of these applications so their full solution will include all devices from the same company.
3. The market is becoming global and all successful companies share their projects across the globe. Operation excellence is becoming critical part of the success.
4. The above successful companies have a great potential to become stronger after the recession and therefore they are looking forward for the up-coming opportunity.
5. The number of derivative designs is growing and therefore IP re-use automation is a key goal for their development organization.
During the year, you will hear from me and others more info about IP re-use. Stay tuned!
Being an optimist, I see the points your sales execs raise as "glass half-full" truths and reason to look forward with anticipation and to prepare. Thank you for sharing them. For those companies that must address globally distrubuted teams and need to cut costs incurred by flights and trade shows, take a look at the Xuropa Online Electronic Design Community. www.xuropa.com It's growing rapidly and has the tools for you to engage globally and prepare the way for the up-turn in the economy. For a limited time we're offering the cost free set up and building of individual collaboration and professional networking communities.