Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Orcad 16.6 back annotate creates underlines on Reference...

Orcad 16.6 back annotate creates underlines on Reference Designators

Does anyone know how to remove all the underlines from my ref designators in my schematic.  I performed a back annotate and noticed this showed up as some new 'user modified' feature for tracking ref des changes.  But I can't seem to find out how to remove the underlines?

Thanks 

Parents
  • With the 16.6 hotfix 1 installed, there is an option at "Accessories -> Cadence TCL/TK utilities -> Utilities -> Extended Preferences -> Schematic -> Display Underscrore on User Assigned Part References" to control the display of this behavior.

Using this option, you can select it to not display on screen as well as print.

If you would like to selectively hide the underline for any specific part reference, i.e. to unset the underline for a specific part reference, you can select the part (instance) on schematic, then from the RMB (Right Mouse Button) menu, select "User Assigned Part Reference -> Unset".

• With the 16.6 hotfix 1 installed, there is an option at "Accessories -> Cadence TCL/TK utilities -> Utilities -> Extended Preferences -> Schematic -> Display Underscrore on User Assigned Part References" to control the display of this behavior.

Using this option, you can select it to not display on screen as well as print.

If you would like to selectively hide the underline for any specific part reference, i.e. to unset the underline for a specific part reference, you can select the part (instance) on schematic, then from the RMB (Right Mouse Button) menu, select "User Assigned Part Reference -> Unset".

Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout