Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Convert *.sch from old version of OrCAD

Convert *.sch from old version of OrCAD

Hello all!

I have found a lot of sch. files, made in very old version of OrCAD - v1.25 (1985-1987 years). Also I have this version OrCAD with all libraries, and all work fine under DosBox emulator. I have two question:

1) Is it possible to convert from sch OrCAD v1.25 into any other modern file format?

2) I can write my own file convertor if will know the structure of .sch and .lib files in OrCAD v1.25. May be possible found somewere this information?

Parents
  • Hi...I have some old orcad.sch files that I want (need to repare an old UPS) to visualize....It seems that you have the older version installed...Can you tell me if I can have acces to your instalation files? I can show you my mail and maybe you will send me the complete files by mail...thanks a lot.....Jazzing.
  • Hi...I have some old orcad.sch files that I want (need to repare an old UPS) to visualize....It seems that you have the older version installed...Can you tell me if I can have acces to your instalation files? I can show you my mail and maybe you will send me the complete files by mail...thanks a lot.....Jazzing.
Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout