Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Unable to get expected output

Unable to get expected output

i am unable to get expected output for forward converter circuit of attached doc, becoz of transformer modeling(2 primaries and 1secodary) can anyone help me to model the transfomer.

I tried to create model from pspice modelling app available in latest release but iam not getting output,thank you in advance. 

Transformer model_for verification.pdf
Parents
  • It could be the transformer model but I don't think that is the issue. I get about 15V "steady state" output with a Kbreak as the core, I dropped the filter capacitor value to uF, rather than mF to speed up the simulation getting to a stable output. (If you use mF I estimate the some secins of simulation run time will be required, rather than mS) Can you archive the project, File>Archive Project, create a single ZIP of the project and post the resulting file so that the actual data can be checked?

• It could be the transformer model but I don't think that is the issue. I get about 15V "steady state" output with a Kbreak as the core, I dropped the filter capacitor value to uF, rather than mF to speed up the simulation getting to a stable output. (If you use mF I estimate the some secins of simulation run time will be required, rather than mS) Can you archive the project, File>Archive Project, create a single ZIP of the project and post the resulting file so that the actual data can be checked?

Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout