Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions can't able to place "resistor" used in orcad capture to...

can't able to place "resistor" used in orcad capture to allegro PCB designer professional !!!!

Dear friends ,

I am new to ORCAD..  I am trying to design a pcb board using orcad..   Firstly I drawn a schematic in orcad capture.. in my design I am only using..a 2pin connector, an LED and  a resistor..

I designed the 2 pin connector and LED library myself and created the dra and psm files of connector and LED in my project path..  

But i didn't designed the resistor because i used the resistor from inbuilt library in orcad - DATACONV. later I annotated my components and created netlist...

then I opened ORCAD PCB designer professional and created a new board in it.. and imported the created netlist. created netlist have no errors..when i am trying to place my components, I could only see my led and 2 pin connector..I can't see my resistor... I am stucked here for a long time...

I am using orcad 16.6.. can you guys help me ???..please find the attachments also

py project...

Parents Reply Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout