Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions can't able to place "resistor" used in orcad capture to...

can't able to place "resistor" used in orcad capture to allegro PCB designer professional !!!!

Dear friends ,

I am new to ORCAD..  I am trying to design a pcb board using orcad..   Firstly I drawn a schematic in orcad capture.. in my design I am only using..a 2pin connector, an LED and  a resistor..

I designed the 2 pin connector and LED library myself and created the dra and psm files of connector and LED in my project path..  

But i didn't designed the resistor because i used the resistor from inbuilt library in orcad - DATACONV. later I annotated my components and created netlist...

then I opened ORCAD PCB designer professional and created a new board in it.. and imported the created netlist. created netlist have no errors..when i am trying to place my components, I could only see my led and 2 pin connector..I can't see my resistor... I am stucked here for a long time...

I am using orcad 16.6.. can you guys help me ???..please find the attachments also

py project...

• You have added the Dataconv library which is destined for use with PSpice, the olb is in tools\capture\library\pspice within the installation. This particular R part has the PSpiceOnly property assigned, since it performs some specific, rather than general, purpose within the Dataconv library and the PSPiceOnly property prevents parts from appearing in netlists that are not intended for PSpice simulations. You would be better off using the general purpose resistor, R, part from the Discrete library (tools\capture\library\discrete.olb within the installation) and assigning the required properties to that part for use with PCB Editor.

• thank you very much oldmouldy!!!!
    let me try this out...
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout