Get email delivery of the Cadence blog featured here
I've saved my favorite for last....here's a preview of the changes to the nport component in MMSIM12.1.
1. The Edit Object Properties/Add Instance form has been revised for better usability.
3. When you select the Browse and select s-data file button, the following GUI appears and allows you to browse and select the desired s-parameter data file. Once you do that, the filename is populated into the GUI..
4. The causality check is more robust.
6. Improved error messages makes troubleshooting problematic s-parameter files much easier!
7. New Touchstone formats supported:
I'm sure you'll agree that the new nport is much easier to use in MMSIM12.1.
Have fun simulating!
P.S. Make sure you are using IC6.1.5 ISR14 or later to see these new features in the environment.