Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Procedure Entry Point could not be located in consmgr.d...

Procedure Entry Point could not be located in consmgr.dll

I recently had to reinstall my old OrCAD10 version on Windows 7 64bits (computer total crash :( )  All seems to run smooth except when I call the "OrCAD PCB Editor" which command line is as such: ...\allegro.exe -orcad  I also tried to call it directly with no switch, such as ...\allegro.exe   Both will fail with an error "The procedure entry point iRedsPIRenameSpreadsheetData could not be located in the dynamic link library consmgr.dll."  I searched the web for solutions and found that forum suggesting a solution pertaining to file association. Which is not the solution for the problem is related to the actual exe call allegro.exe and as noting to do with file association (unless I am missing something very basic)  Would anyone have a solution or hint as to what could be wrong with my newly installed ORCAD10.5 ?  I know it is an old version but it works great and I am used to it, so I'd like to stick to it if possible. Thanks

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout