Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Compilation error during DRC Check

Compilation error during DRC Check

What might be the possible problem? I am getting this error while trying to compile for DRC check.

Parents
  • Two issues:

1. You've posted your question in a non-technical forum - this particular forum is about feedback, suggestions and questions related to the forum itself
    2. The question you're asking about is related to Calibre. That's not a Cadence tool - it's from Mentor.

So I would normally have moved this post into a relevant forum, but given that the relevant forum is going to be on Mentor's site (not Cadence's) I can't do that. I suggest you contact Mentor (now part of Siemens) about this.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

• Two issues:

1. You've posted your question in a non-technical forum - this particular forum is about feedback, suggestions and questions related to the forum itself
    2. The question you're asking about is related to Calibre. That's not a Cadence tool - it's from Mentor.

So I would normally have moved this post into a relevant forum, but given that the relevant forum is going to be on Mentor's site (not Cadence's) I can't do that. I suggest you contact Mentor (now part of Siemens) about this.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout