Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions An attempt to authenticate using Single-Sign-On has failed...

An attempt to authenticate using Single-Sign-On has failed. Please contact your network administrator to resolve this malfunction.

Hi,

I'm getting the following error and am unable to login to the Cadence LMS Portal.

Can anyone suggest any ideas on how to fix this?

Parents
  • This is the wrong place to ask such questions, as this is for issues with the community forums, not for issues with other Cadence web sites. Presumably you clicked on the "Click Here to find the possible solution for this error link"? Anyway, looking at when I try to log in to lms.cadence.com - before I try to authenticate, it suggests that if you don't have an account, to contact training_enroll@cadence.com - so I would suggest you try emailing that address to ask for assistance.

Andrew.
  • This is the wrong place to ask such questions, as this is for issues with the community forums, not for issues with other Cadence web sites. Presumably you clicked on the "Click Here to find the possible solution for this error link"? Anyway, looking at when I try to log in to lms.cadence.com - before I try to authenticate, it suggests that if you don't have an account, to contact training_enroll@cadence.com - so I would suggest you try emailing that address to ask for assistance.

Andrew.
Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout