Cadence Breadcrumbs
CommunityForums Custom IC SKILL Is there a way to change font's color at CIW

Is there a way to change font's color at CIW

Hi,

Good day.

I'm looking a way to change the font color in CIW, is there any trick to do so (similar as what WARNING and ERROR message)? I managed to change the font using function "hiSetFont", but only able to change to font only, not the color.  

The purpose for this is i wanted to highlight some important info to user through CIW. 

Thanks in advance.

Parents
  • Bernd,

Of course, but I read the original question as more general since he already talked about warning and error - but maybe I misinterpreted the question.

You can add snapshots by attaching a picture (e.g. png file) from the Options tab when you're posting. The insert/edit image icon at the top of the Message box is for referencing an image at an external URL, so that's not what you want.

Regards,

Andrew.

• Bernd,

Of course, but I read the original question as more general since he already talked about warning and error - but maybe I misinterpreted the question.

You can add snapshots by attaching a picture (e.g. png file) from the Options tab when you're posting. The insert/edit image icon at the top of the Message box is for referencing an image at an external URL, so that's not what you want.

Regards,

Andrew.

Children
No Data
Related