Attached is the latest revision of the venerable Specman-Matlab package (Lead Application Engineer Jangook Lee is the latest to have refreshed it for a customer in Asia to support 64 bit mode. Look for a guest blog post from him on this package shortly.)
There is a README file inside the package that gives a detailed overview, shows how to run a demo and/or validate it’s installed correctly, and explains the general test flow. The test file included in the package called "test_get_cmp_mdim.e" shows all the capabilities of the package, including:
* Using Specman to initialize and tear down the Matlab engine in batch mode
* Issuing Matlab commands from e-code, using the Specman command prompt to load .m files, initializing variables, and other operational tasks.
* Transfering data to and from the Matlab engine to Specman / an e language test bench
* Comparing data of previously retrieved Matlab arrays
* Accessing Matlab arrays from e-code without converting them to e list data structure
* Convert Matlab arrays into e-lists
We've reviewed the package and checked that it works with more recent versions. Very few modifications had to be made in order for the package to work with Matlab R2012B and SPMN 12.1.
Apologies. I had a little technical issue with this (the site only allows zip files). Please can you try this one.