Community Announcements Community Recognition Program
This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Community Recognition Program

The Community Recognition Program is a way for Cadence to recognize community participation. By sharing your real-world expertise and broadening your knowledge, you will earn points and increase your reputation.

We encourage you to give answers as well as seek answers. You’ll both expand your skill set and help others expand theirs, and that expansion will be visible and valuable to the entire community.

So, join in. Start a conversation. Ask a question. Be the reason that a question gets solved. And last but not least, don’t forget to have fun!

Each time you perform a specific action in the community forums, you’ll earn points.

No
Member Activity
Points Earned By

New Forum Thread

Author

Reply to a forum thread

Reply Author

Verifying an answer

Reply author

Vote on forum reply (thumb up/down)

Voter

Reply receives Thumbs up

(no points for thumbs down)

Reply author

Vote on forum thread (thumb up/down)

Voter

Forum thread receives like

Forum thread author

Accept friend request

Friendship accepter

Bookmark a forum post

Content author

Complete profile

Follow member

Followed member

Follow member

Following member

Level

Leveling up is like hitting a milestone. Levels are based on your accumulated points and symbolize your influence and reputation in the community.

Level
Level 10

50001 to 100000+

Level 9

30001 to 50000

Level 8

15001 to 30000

Level 7

8001 to 15000

Level 6

4001 to 8000

Level 5

2001 to 4000

Level 4

1001 to 2000

Level 3

501 to 1000

Level 2

201 to 500

Level 1

1 to 200

Badges

Badges are rewards that acknowledge your contributions to the community. They are usually earned by completing particular actions in a specific order.

First Post
First Reply
Replies
Verified Solutions
Posts with number of likes

Leaderboard

Leaderboard allow you to shine! Bring out your competitive side and compete to be featured on a leaderboard as one of the community’s top members by accumulating points across the site or in a specific forum group. All points received anywhere in the site/group are included when determining leaders.

Q & A

Why do I have points and badges already?

If you have engaged with the Community in the past, you’ll notice that points and some of the badges have already been awarded to you and are visible on your profile page. This is because points and badges are awarded based on your existing accomplishments. You will earn additional badges as you continue to participate in the Community.

Where can I view all my badges?

To see all the badges you’ve earned, visit your “My Profile” page.

Will there be more badges?

Yes, we plan to continue to add more badge types and new challenges in the future to keep the Community exciting.

If you have any additional questions about your badges and points, please send me a direct message.

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout