Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions A problem with saving several files in one folder

A problem with saving several files in one folder

Hello everybody!

I have a problem when I am trying to save my simulation results (waveforms) into a csv-file (or generally any format, no matter if I try to save a picture, pdf or csv).

The problem is following: Let's say I have several waveforms I want to save in csv-format. First, I save waveform A into a csv file within a Folder called "CSV Folder" (just an example). Until now, everything is fine, the new csv-file appears in the folder. BUT now comes the problem - now I am trying to save waveform B as a csv-file in "CSV Folder". Inside cadence, there is no error message, nothing, everything looks ok. But the file I just saved is not inside the "CSV Folder"! No matter how often I try to save it there. If I choose another folder, it works again. But after that I need to choose a third folder to save in if I want to save a third waveform. 

So, basically, I always only can save one singe file in a folder. Does somebody have an explanation for this?

PS. the problem appears for every kind of files, not only csv!

Thanks in advance!

Parents Reply Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout