Community Feedback, Suggestions, and Questions Why many document or RAK is missing which is suggested in...

Why many document or RAK is missing which is suggested in another document or RAK in support cadence account?

This is the problem I faced in support.cadence but as I do not know any kind of forum specially for support.cadence , I think I might give it a try. Feel free to delete it if you think it is inappropriate.  

This is the third time I've faced this situation. 

My teammate asked me to work on "Introduction to Innovus and Block Implementation Flow RAK " but when I search for it  with different combination of key word but could not find it. 
Later my teammate (who accidentally stumbled on this RAK during his search for other document) hive me his copy(we work in  same research lab). 

In this RAK , I came to stumbled on another RAK suggestion named, Global Timing Debug (GTD) using Innovus  or ETS , version 11.1. But as usual search option of support.cadence do not give any relevant result. 

Is this this complicated to find resources in support.cadence or It is just me who could not find what he need ( I used different combination of keywords along with full name to see if any kind of related document may pop up) ?  

If support.cadence remove any document or RAK , should't they ensure that their existing documents do not refer anyone to this deleted documents ? they could at least provide any kind of note about which document or RAK should be used instead of that .

CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout