Cadence 16.6 ORCOMMN-2302

Hi All,

I am getting ORCOMMN-2302 Initialization error while creating Pspice simulation profile with Cadence capture 16.6. please provide your kind suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Puneet

Parents
  • You have managed to cover the window header that has the design file location within it and I suspect that it as the root of the problem since the simulation profile looks to be located at G:/cadence<space>sim/<space>FullAdd/ ... that is going to be taking off any time soon. Try running the example from the installation, C:\OrCAD\OrCAD_16.6_Lite\tools\pspice\capture_samples\anasim\example\example.opj that should confirm that the problem lies with your project location / settings and not with the installation.
  • You have managed to cover the window header that has the design file location within it and I suspect that it as the root of the problem since the simulation profile looks to be located at G:/cadence<space>sim/<space>FullAdd/ ... that is going to be taking off any time soon. Try running the example from the installation, C:\OrCAD\OrCAD_16.6_Lite\tools\pspice\capture_samples\anasim\example\example.opj that should confirm that the problem lies with your project location / settings and not with the installation.
Children
No Data
CDNS Forum Thread CSS JS
CDNS - Fix Layout